Friday, February 5, 2010

Scott Herman's Interview with Feast of Fun

So guys, I am still on Scott. And the fact that I am doing a third post on him should prove it. That's never happened before. Then again I've never done a post on a model/fitness trainer other than him so yes he's special!!

Anyway, a few days ago I received an email from Fausto Fernos, the host and producer of a podcast called "Feast of Fun" (which he does in conjunction with his partner Marc Felion) informing me of a recent interview they did with our lover boy Scott. Being it was Scott, I decided to take a listen and to be frank, I thought it was a pretty interesting interview. So as not to be selfish, I further decided to share my Scotty with all you little sluts....AGAIN. So if you want to hear his interview too you can visit the link below:

http://www.feastoffun.com/podcast/2010/02/03/fof-1137-scott-herman-wants-you-to-work-out-02-03-10/

or better yet subscribe to their podcast at:

http://tinyurl.com/feastoffun

No comments:

Post a Comment