Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sexual Exposure: Chapter 3

My last chapter ended with life at Aunty Alexis and now it was one year later.

I had now moved to Aunty Keelie and was living with her in the municipal area. And living beside us were two very nice families; one an elderly couple with all their children out of the nest and the other a chrisitian family with two boys. The smallest of which was AJ, he was 5 years old and the other was Nate, age 8.

AJ and I were the same age so we often played together. I always thought AJ was a little dumb so I always took advantage of him when I wanted something to get done. He was always so cheerful and willing. Now that I think about him, it was pretty cute. He never seemed to mind doing the crap I told him to.

Anyway one night we were outside playing and I don’t know what came over me but I told AJ that I wanted to spank him. I honestly don’t know what the heck I was thinking because we were in the front yard where everyone could have seen us. I didn’t even think about finding another location, I just knew that I wanted to spank him. And from the look on AJ’s face I knew he was a bit hesitant to do it but I eventually convinced him it would be fun. With us in agreement I then started to plant my hand on his ass over and over, until Nate walked into the yard. Nate knew I loved to force AJ to do crap and as his big brother I guess he felt the need to protect AJ. Usually he would let it slide but this time he was obviously upset and it didn’t look like I was going to get away with a warning this time. Nate then told me it was now my time to get spanked. He then ordered AJ to hit me but thankfully AJ was terrible at it. Nate must have realized this too and told AJ to get out of the way. This couldn’t be good. Nate was bigger.


Nate ordered me to turn around and so I did. I instinctively placed my hands on the wall, opened my legs as if a cop was about to frisk me for illegal weapons and braced myself for the worst. Nate then walked up behind me and yanked my shorts and underwear off before I even knew what happened. He then placed one of his hands on my lower back and started spanking me. He started out gently at first then it got harder and harder. What was he doing? I never did this to AJ I thought to myself. I could feel my ass getting hot but after a while it stopped hurting. In fact I found myself actually liking it. This was feeling good.


Nate then did something I wasn’t expecting. He started asking me if I liked it. I don’t know if he saw the expressions on my face or what but like an idiot I said “yes. Hit me harder” At this point I actually remember pushing my ass back each time so that his slaps would feel stronger. Nate appeared have been getting into it as well because his other hand was no longer on my lower back but on my other butt cheek. And he wasn’t just simply resting his hand there anymore; he was actually squeezing my ass. He then proceeded to get a little more vocal, telling me how I was being a bad little boy that needed to be punished for bossing around AJ. Honestly I had totally forgot about AJ so I looked around for him, but he wasn’t there and frankly I didn’t really care. I was enjoying myself. H e was missing out. Now that I write this it sounds like kiddy S & M. lol


Unbeknown to me and Nate, AJ had gone inside to my aunt to tell her that Nate was outside hurting me. Upon hearing this, my aunt came outside to put an end to the scene unfolding on her front lawn. For a short while we didn’t notice her standing there (yes we were that into it) but from the look on her face I could tell that she was horrified by what she was witnessing. She then grabbed me, with my shorts still around my ankles I might add and dragged me inside. After which she told AJ and Nate to go home and slammed the door in their faces.

In this state I knew what was coming and I was afraid. There was no where to go and hide. She then dragged me into the bedroom, locked the door and walked over to the side of the closet where the belts were kept. I took the time to pull up my shorts but there was still nowhere to escape to. Aunty Keelie then turned to me and said, “So you like to get spanked? Come here! I’ll give you what you need” I tired to tell her it wasn’t my fault but she wasn’t hearing any of it. She whipped me properly that night but what I remembered most was what she kept repeating while beating me, “Little boys don’t do that, Little boys don’t do that” each time emphasizing every word with a lick of the belt. Suffice to say I never did anything like that ever again for the rest of my life. (Who knows? I might pick it up again. Anytime I write these stories I think about the people in them. What are they doing now? What do they look like? Are they gay or straight? Wouldn’t you want to know too?)

During my time living with Aunty Keelie I also started to have this very strange attraction to men’s underwear. I guess you can tell what fetish I developed later in life. It didn’t matter if I was touching it or not, mine or someone else’s if there was underwear around, a hard-on was sure to follow. It sure got me in a bit of trouble now and again. And the fact that I am a leaker (streams and streams of clear sticky stuff soaking through my pants) didn’t make the situation any better. I know I’m a freak!!

There is just something about a man’s underwear that drives me wild, especially when I know they are dirty and filled with the strong aroma of natural “man perfume”. It has to be someone I am attracted to, I might add. Just the thought of their cock rubbing all over the fabric is hot. Sometimes a man in underwear can be ten times hotter to me than if he were naked. This is going to sound weird and disgusting, but the first time I ever remember even touching a man’s underwear was when I was in a garbage dump. Please remember that I live in a third world country so they are not that uncommon, in fact the dump was right behind my house and it was my personal play ground and treasure chest. I would often go there just to look for interesting stuff that people throw out. (Now that I am older I don’t even like to see it much less touch it. How I have changed). Anyway, one day while at the dump I found an underwear and thought that it would be a good bathing suit for my teddy bear. I took it home and placed it on Mr. Tif Tif and paraded him up and down the house. Everyone in the house thought it looked great until I told them where I got it. Lol. Lets just say I had to put back the underwear. (I mentioned this now because it places a role in my up coming chapters and provides background to something that was once a major part of my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment