Monday, December 7, 2009

SNOW!!!

So it finally snowed today. This is my first time seeing snow so it's completely amazing to just soak it in. Surprisingly, I was not as excited as I should have been. Perhaps because I saw glimpses of it on and off during the pass 2 weeks so now I'm like....hmmm whatever. lol. Or it could be due to the fact that I am so dog tired. I was actually trying to fight off sleep in class today. That has never happened before. It's Finals week here so everybody is in exam mode and I have work to finish that I fear will never happen on time. I hope I can make it through exam week unscathed because it's going to be rough. Times like these I wish I had a shining Knight to save me. Sigh.

I leave you with two pictures I took this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment