Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hey Guys. It has been too long since I have last blogged and to be honest I don't feel that bad about it. That's not good!! Am I losing my zeal? Well if that's the case then it shouldn't matter because I don't think anybody is reading anymore. :(

Anyway, I am in Florida right now. It's so nice to get out of the cold for once. Here it's all about sun, sand, sea and sex. Ever heard of it? Well if you are true gays you should. I have finally jumped on the "Queer as Folk" train. That's where I got it from. It's so appropriate isn't it? I just started watching it a few days ago but not sure when I'll finish all 5 seasons. It's pretty long. I am a huge fan of the L Word so I decided to give its male counterpart a chance. Thus far I am enjoying QAF.

Still no love interests or development of one. Boo Hoo. Yeah I already know....my blog is boring. No worries though...when my professor and I start fucking I will write all about it. lol. I think one of my major problems is that I can't make eye contact with guys. I believe eye contact is what makes everything possible and if I can't do that then nothing will ever happen. (Yup, just another stupid excuse). I don't think I am a bad looking guy so why can't I find somebody? My crush said to me, "You are a good looking guy...." and my roommate says to me, "You are a good looking guy...." So what's wrong? My God!! Is it too much to ask to be hit on by a hot guy for ONCE? ONCE!?!!?? I am at my wits end here. I don't know what else to do and the internet thing definitely is NOT my thing.....at all!! I don't want to be a 40 yr old virgin. Am I making a big deal about this? And I don't want to feel so desperate that I sleep with the first person that comes along just so I can get it out of the way. sigh.

My gush I have gone off on a rampage again. Sorry.

So I am going to keep it short (should have) and wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Enjoy the holidays. I love you all. Thanks, Big Kiss and Hug

No comments:

Post a Comment