Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One Year Anniversary!!!

Hey Guys!!! Guess WHAT!?!? IT'S MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

I have been blogging for one entire year. Yeah, I can't believe it either. This was one resolution I actually stuck with......actually, this and and exercising. Even though I felt like giving up I am glad I saw it through.

I guess I should also wish you guys a, Happy New Year too shouldn't I? So here goes, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope that this year will be the year that we all get some sex and find a nice hot boyfriend so we can have some more hot sex. To be honest, I could have wished you a Happy New Year's much much earlier but you guys sometimes forget to let me know if you are reading. Because of this lack of interaction I am less likely to want to post stuff more frequently on my blog. What's the point of doing it if nobody is reading? You get what I'm saying? A little feedback goes along way.

Anyway enough of that! So with every new milestone everybody wants to do something different and I am no exception. I have a new idea that I want to incorporate into my blog but I am keeping it under wraps for now because I don't know if I will be able to do it. It's going to take a lot of time and a lot of work to even pull it off successfully. So just in case I can't I won't look like a fool.

Anyway, Have a great day/night guys. Talk to you soon (fingers crossed).

1 comment:

  1. Writing is good for psychological health :)

    Also, I find it really interesting to read my old posts, just to see where I was at some time in the past. It's a good archive to keep for the future.

    Write for yourself Dave. Thank you for being willing to share your experiences for the inquisitive among us :P

    ReplyDelete