Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hectic Week continues...

When will I get some free time? Ahhhh!!!! I’m moving from one hectic week into a next. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I took this new job. The concept of free time for me does not exist anymore. My life is just work, work, work, work and more work. Why didn’t someone tell me I was literally going to sign over my life when I started doing work in the real world?

This really makes me appreciate my time at school even more. Despite the tonnes of school work I had, I always found time to do millions of crazy crap. Now, I would be lucky if I can even find one hour during public holidays to sit down. Lol.

My life just seems to be this one big Rollcoaster. Whenever I think my life is slowing down and I can take a breather, it takes a big turn and speeds out of control again. Last week I had applications to focus on. This week I have interviews to prepare for, more papers to mark and research to get done. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Then again that has always been my life so I don’t know why I am so surprised.

I don’t seem to be coping really well am I? Anyway, my days seem to be falling into a routine now so I guess I will eventually find a proper time to sit, relax and blog.


My life isn't really exciting is it? Boo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment