Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hectic Week

Approximately one month ago I started this blog and the passion I had when I started is still here now. Everyday I want to write something new and for the most part I think I have done a pretty good job of posting regularly. This week however has been beyond hectic. I seem unable to find the time to do anything I want. Presently, I am behind in my blog reading which sucks because when I go at least 3 days without reading it takes me almost an entire day to read all the posts. Lol. Sadly, I am not even exaggerating…it really does take me an entire day (14hrs of reading to be exact). I have my research proposal due on Friday and I am not even finished. I have graduate school applications to submit. I have papers to mark. I have labs to prepare for and administer and to top it all off I have decided to add an additional 12 hours per week to my normal work hours. All of this while still trying to do my scientific research, getting up at 5 in the morning and getting home at 8 in the night. I am burnt out!

Anyway, do you remember Jeff from gay boys wasted? Well, I am working with the guy now. Yeah…it’s a small world. Who would have thought that our paths would have crossed again? As usual we still engage in minor flirting but I am really not going to pursue anything with him. He is in a relationship with this girl so I really don’t want to interfere. I don’t care if he is in the closet or not, with a girl or with a boy, as long as someone is in a relationship with another person I respect the relationship enough to know that I will not cross the boundaries.

Hopefully, I will find time tomorrow (or not) to write a better post but I am not guaranteeing anything. My week looks like it’s going to get worst.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - we all get busy from time to time. I have gone about 2 months without posting before and then finally found the time to get back into it. Don't let blogging affect other aspects of your life. You have other shit to do that's more important than reading and posting in the blog world.

    Just keep updated on my blog and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan. I needed to hear that. But I love reading blogs so it's hard not to read them. And don't worry I already read your recent posts (ur an exception). Glad to hear you got the Bartending job.

    ReplyDelete