Thursday, January 1, 2009

Activated: The Birth of Awesomeness

Firstly, I must point out that I am an avid blog reader. For years I have enjoyed reading about the lives of numerous individuals on the net but never had enough courage to put my own life out there for the world to see. The fear that no one would read it was holding me back and the fact that there would be people reading was terrifying. Talk about conflicted!

Anyway, to be honest, the reason I decided to start my blog after three freakin’ years of contemplation is because of my good friend from Cyprus, TroubledMnd. I am going to be bold and say, I introduced him to the wonderful world of blogging. Which I did! However he had the gumption to start his blog before mine…….Bastard! Then again if he had waited on me to start mine before starting his then I guess he would be waiting a really really long time. Count on someone else to do something first before I start moving. Damn my procrastinating nature.

Considering today is the 1st of January, I thought it was a good day to start off the year. A New Year’s resolution if you can call it that. As they always say, “Start the year off the way you want to continue”. I don’t believe it makes a difference though. A lot of crap if you ask me.

If you weren’t able to tell, I am very hesitant of starting a blog. My life can get really hectic at times and as such often leaves me with no time to do anything else but a 4 hrs night sleep. You should see the bags under my eyes. I look like a zombie. Thank God for Holidays. Then again, with all the crap that happens in my life this blog should make for a very interesting read…..or not. I don’t want to be one of those persons that starts a blog and gets bored with it 2 months down the road then stop. I am going to stick with it and see what happens.

I am new to the writing portion of the Blog World so bear with me. I will be making additions and improvements to my page as the days progress. Also I love to write and “Vent” so this should be an interesting outlet. Don’t you think?


Oh! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment