Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Computer Trouble

As if my life wasn't hard enough, my mom's computer is going down hill fast. So at this rate I might not have a computer to use at all. Hence no more blogging for a while. I am trying not to think about my stolen laptop and how amazing it was because I am just going to get angry. Furthermore crying over it won't bring it back. Anyway, for one my mom's computer is mega slow so it takes 20 times as long to do something a normal computer would do in 3 seconds. Just to give you an idea of what I am working with, the post i wrote yesterday, Men of True Blood and Kings, took me a solid 5 hours to write. I am not even joking. lol. It's ridiculous.

Secondly, the monitor is sick. It flickers all the time and sometimes goes blank. To make matters worst I woke up this morning and the entire screen is yellow. AHHHHHH!!! It has never done this before and I have no idea how to fix this. I know my mom is going to blame me for busting her computer but I feel a bit bad about it even though I know the computer is just old. My mom has enough problems and to put this on the list is just wrong.

COME ON GOD. GIVE US A BREAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment