Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX and TWITTER

I finally joined twitter today. God I hate myself for doing that. I said I would never join but these people on TV just wouldn't shut up about it. I was beginning to feel left behind and my desire to be "With it" left me no choice.

Anyway, another thing that has been really getting to me recently is all this talk about sex. My God, everywhere I go it's just SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX!!! For the love of God...Just stop. I can't handle it. I don't want to be reminded of what I am missing. It's too much torture.

For the pass few days I have become obsessed with this show on MTV called, "Sex with Mom and Dad" I just absolutely love the intro. I sit, watch then get depressed when it's done. I can't stop. I hate to admit it but I am a little jealous of these kids. Them make me want to be a mega slut too!! lol lol. Sleeping in your parents bed? Yeah, I know....it's kinda sick...but it sounds fun.

I watch all these shows on TV and talk to so many people and it seems like almost everybody is doing it. What the heck is going on? Am I the only one that's not doing anything? My younger siblings have beaten me to the punch and so have my cousins. Did I also forget to mention that even my friends are getting married now and having kids. It has been happening the other way around too, minus the marriage. I must really be retarded to be the only one that has not done anything. lol lol

I never really had a problem not having any sexual contact with anyone but recently it has been getting really hard not to. When most people talk about losing their virginity or engaging in sexual acts I always hear numbers in the teens. That boat has long sailed for me and I feel like I am missing out on alot. I feel that I must action now in order to catch up to them. Why!!! Furthermore, I don't think I'm ever going to get married so what the hell am I saving it for?

I am really sexually frustrated right now and I do not want to make impulsive decisions that I am going to regret.

I don't want this to be a Twitter moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment