Sunday, June 14, 2009

"TRUE BLOOD" IS BACK!!



I don't know how many of you know about this awesome show called True Blood but if you don't I suggest that you try and watch it. It is utterly awesome and off the wall amazing. During the last season I was shamelessly promoting the show to my friends but none of them were interested. A few of them however got tried of my shameless promotions and decided to give it a watch when only 2 episodes were left. Stupid asses!! Needless to say they feel in love with it too. They even went as far as to say why I didn't push the show more. (What a joke).

There is just something about the show that I love to death. The vampires, the sex, the plot, the drama, the sex, the tonnes of supernatural stuff, the constant development of the characters and the ever journey into the bizarre. It gives me goose pimples just thinking about it. I can't wait for the season 2 premiere tonight. If you want to see it too, it will be aired on HBO at 9pm eastern tonight. HBO should pay me for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment