Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm in Orlando!!

Right now I am blogging from a brand new location, on a brand new laptop. I have a Dell Studio now and I am loving it. Then again everyone is usually excited about getting a new laptop. It has some wicked-kool art work on the cover, which I absolutely love because it makes my laptop so unique and I also have bright red trimmings along the sides which is also great because I makes my laptop pop. I also made a million customizations to the basic design so my laptop is a bundle of Awesomeness right now. If anybody steals this one I would really die.

I guess I should also mention that I am not in New England right now. I took a detour to Orlando. I decided I needed to take a mini-vacation before I flew up north to deal with all the madness that is sure to greet me. I am staying with my aunt/adopted grandmother until next week. I think it was a good decision. I wanted to come here to shop for some clothes, school and household supplies but that was a waste. I packed so much clothes in Jamaica that my suitcases can't even hold an ounce more. My mother was warning me that they were going to charge me for overweight and you know what? They almost did. I will definitely have to fork out some big bucks to get my bags up north next week.

Getting to Orlando was pretty uneventful until I landed in the US. Once again I was detained by the US Immigration. Yes I have been deatained before. It was not fun. I was on my way to Boston the last time it happened but had to stop in Miami to change planes. I missed my damn connecting flight because of it and had to sit in the airport for hours to get a next one to Boston. I will write about it one of these days. This time when it happened I didn't even care what happened. I was surprisingly calm during the entire thing. I was even crushing on the cute guy questioning me. Only I would be thinking about sex at a time like that. lol. I think the US Immigration has me on some black list or something. I don't know of anyone else this has happened to twice.

The first morning I woke up here I ate Sweet American Apple pie and a huge glass of Orange soda for breakfast. Yup, Breakfast. I had only been here for a couple hours and I was already eating like these people. By the end of the day I had drank the entire 2 liters of soda by myself. At this rate I am going to be obese. I have to find a gym stat

There is so much I have experienced here already that I can't find time to write about it all. I saw an Armadillo running up and down in the back yard yesterday which was so cool. I have seen them in the Zoo but never in the wild. I know Florida is known for it's wildlife so I am sure to encounter more animals the longer I stay here. I was told snakes are in the back yard too. That's not good. If I see one I am going to shit myself. I've also seen turtles and crocs (babies) too. So Kool!!! Another thing that I found interesting was when I tired to log into Facebook. Facebook said" We recognize that you are logging in from an unfamiliar location please verify your birthday" I don't know why but I got a kick out of that. You better believe I am logging in from another location.

Being in Orlando also reminds me of this guy I met here 2 years ago. He was this hot Puerto Rican guy who lived across the street from me. I met him at the 4th of July celebration. My aunt, my mom and I were standing in the park looking at the fireworks when he came over and started talking to my Aunt. When I first saw him I thought he was so cute. After he finished talking to them he came over to me and said, "How old are you?" If you have been reading my blog you will know that if an older guy askes you your age out of the blue, it is likely that he is interested in you. It might not be a romantic interest but an interest nonetheless. I told him I was 20 years old and he then said, 'You're young!" I was a bit insulted by his comment so I asked him, "How old are you?" He said 31. I was shocked. He didn't look anything like 31. I was tempted to say, "You are old" but I didn't. We talked for the rest of the night. When I was ready to leave he asked me, "Will you be staying in the US?" I told him no, I will be going back home. He then said, "Can't you stay" I then said "No, it would be illegal for me to stay here. They will deport me." To which he replied, "I don't care. I want you to stay. I'll fight immigration for you" I laughed then told him that was sweet but not necessary.

Since I have been here I haven't seen him but I know he still lives across the street because I saw his sports car in the driveway and I saw his uncle cutting the lawn this morning while I was on my way bowling. Furthermore my aunt told me he still lives over there. I am not going out of my way to see him but if I do, then I do.



[P.S] To everyone that sent me emails. I will write you all back. I Promise. It's a bit hectic for me right now. And for those of you asking about part 2 of sexual exposure. I don't know if I can write it. It's not something I really want to remember. Perhaps starting it was not such a good idea. I will try to finish it though. If only not to leave you hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment