Saturday, July 25, 2009

Big Shocker!!

Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!!!! I am grinning from ear to ear right now. I just found out like two seconds ago and I had to blog about it.

So I was just reading my emails and saw that this guy I went to primary and high school with made a comment on one of my photos. He was a good upstanding kid but not really a head turner if you catch my drift. He was always a friend but not an attraction. Anyway, because I haven't been in contact with him for years I thought that I would visit his profile and see how life has been treating him. The first thing I usually head for when I want to see how my former schoolmates are doing is their bio page. There was nothing out of the ordinary there so I moved onto his photos. So I went and looked at his photos and can I tell you, that ugly duckling has turned into a Swan. That boy has become mad sexy!! I am not even joking. When I say someone is hot you can believe they are hot. Infact I am leaking precum like crazy right now. [TMI....:)] I hate when this happens but what can I say my dick likes what my dick likes. It has a mind of it's own.

Because I was now viewing him in a sexual manner, I remembered that he had sent me a few emails a couple years ago. In it he told me how he met my mother in the grocery store and how he was proud of me for doing so well in college. Being the type of person I am I wrote him back and told him thanks and asked him how he was doing. We exchanged 2 more emails but never spoke to each other after that.

Remembering that he had sent me emails I went hunting them down. Usually this is the first sign I exhibit when I am becoming obsessed with someone. While looking for the emails I realized that he had sent me one that I never read. It was entitled "Fuck Y'all" and it was a mass email sent to many of my close friends from high school. I was taken aback because this was unlike him. In the email he said he had a confession to tell us. His confession was that he loved men. In the email he further went on to tell all the girls he had sex with from high school (many of whose emails were listed in the To: box) that he hated every minute of it and all the moaning and groaning he did was fake. WOW!! He really gave it to them. In the end he said he was happy it was finally out and also extended an invitation to all the guys that he was available. This email was friggin Awesome. I wish I had even half the balls he does.

This email was sent to me in 2007. Yes I know. NEVER EVER SEND ME MASS EMAILS people!!!! I am not going to read them.

I am going to leave my comfort zone for once and do something out of character. I'm contacting him. What do you think? I don't know if I can trust him though. From that outburst it appears that he is very unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment